- xlogo - X Window System logo
- xlogo [-toolkitoption ...]
- The xlogo program displays the X Window System logo.
- Xlogo accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, as well as the
- - shape
- This option indicates that the logo window should be shaped rather than rectangular.
- The default width and the default height are each 100 pixels. This program uses the Logo
widget in the Athena widget set. It understands all of the Simple widget resource
names and classes as well as:
- foreground (class Foreground)
- Specifies the color for the logo. The default is depends on whether reverseVideo
If reverseVideo is specified the default is XtDefaultForeground, otherwise
the default is XtDefault Background.
- shapeWindow (class ShapeWindow)
- Specifies that the window is shaped to the X logo. The default is False.
- In order to specify resources, it is useful to know the hierarchy of the widgets which
compose xlogo. In the notation below, indentation indicates hierarchical structure.
The widget class name is given first, followed by the widget instance name.
- XLogo xlogo
- Logo xlogo
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
- < XRoot> /lib/X11/app-defaults/XLogo - specifies required resources
- SEE ALSO
- X(1), xrdb(1)
- Ollie Jones of Apollo Computer and Jim Fulton of the MIT X Consortium
wrote the logo graphics routine, based on a graphic design by Danny Chong and Ross Chapman
of Apollo Computer.