- xlsatoms - list interned atoms defined on server
- xlsatoms [-options ...]
- Xlsatoms lists the interned atoms. By default, all atoms starting from 1 (the
lowest atom value defined by the protocol) are listed until unknown atom is found. If an
explicit range is given, xisatoms will try all atoms in the range, regardless of
whether or not any are undefined.
- - display dpy
- This option specifies the X server to which to connect.
- - format string
- This option specifies a printf-style string used to list each atom < value,name>
pair, printed in that order (value is an unsigned long and name is a char
*). Xlsatoms will supply a newline at the end of each line. The default is %ld t%s.
- - range [low]-[high]
- This option specifies the range of atom values to check. If low is not given, a
value of 1 assumed. If high is not given, xisatoms will stop at the first
undefined atom at or above low.
- - name string
- This option specifies the name of an atom to list. If the atom does not exist, a message
will be printed on the standard error.
- SEE ALSO
- X(1), Xserver(1), xprop(1)
to get the default host and display to use.
- Jim Fulton, MIT X Consortium